Monday, November 26, 2018

Puppet Delivery!

I hope that all who celebrate enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!  Sorry for the hiatus in posting but I was very busy writing report cards and conferring with families.  This morning we got a special delivery of 3 boxes.  Kindergarten was very excited to find out what was inside.  Many students guessed books or legos and there was even a couple of ninja suit guesses.  However, we soon learned that inside were new puppets thanks to generous donors from the donors choose community: https://www.donorschoose.org/J.Tilley





Students enjoyed having time this morning to play with their friends and the new puppets!  In a few weeks (December 11th I believe) we will be heading to the Flynn Theater to see a favorite story book character, Pete the Cat, live!  Today I read Pete the Cat: I Love my White Shoes and we will continue reading Pete the Cat books over the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Monday!