Monday, September 16, 2019

A Busy Monday!

It was such a busy day I realized I forgot to take pictures - oops!  This morning at Morning Meeting we played a game where we matched rhyming words and read our poem of the week:

I Am Me

I am not a frog. 

I am not a big dog. 

I am not a cat.

I am not a big hat. 

I am not a tree,

I am me!

We highlighted sight words and circled rhyming words.   Our read aloud today was a rhyming book The Day the Goose Got Loose.  We talked about how the title page gives the reader information about what the book is about.  Friday we did our first day of literacy stations.  I will soon start seeing small reading groups and during this time students will be working at a variety of literacy station activities. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Monday!